Change the way you work: your magazine for global leadership, career and talent insights. Here's a little taster of what to look forward to in our current issue:
- BIG INTERVIEW: Are you giving sleep the respect it deserves? Huffington Post founder and one of Forbes' 100 Most Powerful Women, Arianna Huffington reveals how fainting from exhaustion has transformed her approach to work and wellbeing.
- The Big Issue Foundation: We catch up with CEO, Stephen Robertson, about why their business model is widely misunderstood – and discover that selling The Big Issue is actually the ultimate lesson in entrepreneurship.
- Innovation at Cisco: Do you believe HR can be groundbreaking and exciting? Find out how the tech company revolutionised its approach to people and 'broke HR' as we know it.
- Resilience revisited: Paralympic champion Lord Chris Holmes shares what he's learned from his personal challenges and how the power of resilience has helped him.
- How to find a job you love: Do you feel fulfilled by the work that you do? What's your purpose in life? We ask 10 experts and business leaders for their advice.
- What Forumula One can teach you about leadership: Find out how our editor-in-chief, Mary Appleton, got on in a team building exercise as part of London Business School's emerging leaders development programme.
- Brewing great talent and careers at Costa: HRD Kate Daines tells us how the coffee giant is nurturing young talent and driving career progression.
- Preparing future leaders: How are HR departments ensuring a steady flow of talent throughout their organisations? The Institute of Directors reveals key findings from its recent research.
- Future Talent Forum update: Following the success of our Future Talent Conference in March, we launched a forum purely dedicated to supporting leaders. Discover outcomes of the latest three sold-out events in partnership with The School of Life, Complete Coherence and Common Purpose.
- STOP PRESS: On 13th July, Changeboard was crowned HR publication of the year 2016 at the Willis Towers Watson Awards.