Change the way you work: your magazine for global leadership, career and talent insights. Here's a little taster of what to look forward to in our current issue:
- BIG INTERVIEW: Isabelle Minneci, HRD at L'Oréal, outlines their universalisation strategy
- Championing women at KPMG: Vice chairman Melanie Richards explains what this means for business and why she's championing inclusion
- 6 ways to be an inspiring leader: After discovering 25% of UK workers have uninspiring managers, Paul Devoy of Investors in People shares his quick wins
- Is work-life balance really achievable? Nottingham University Business School gives their tips for wellbeing and career success
- Making HR a career of choice; how can we make the function more appealing? Top business leaders from CIPD, Cambridge University Library, Sodexo and LateRooms.com share their views
- Global mobility: Fancy making a job move to New York? Kyle Wagner of Condé Nast reveals how the move to the Big Apple has helped him maximise his potential
- TalkTalk: Their HRD Nigel Sullivan tells us how the telecom company is rebuilding its employer brand after the cyber attack
- Changeboard's Future Talent Workshop in partnership with SMRS examines what it takes to create a great – and winning – company culture
- Following the success of our workshops and Future Talent 2016 Conference, we're delighted to announce the launch of our Future Talent Forum exclusively for leaders.
Download it free on your iOS
Download it free on your Android
Read Changeboard on your desktop
Just click on the button below to open the magazine straight onto your browser. Enjoy!