- 45% of candidates expect to change jobs this year with 49% of employers looking to increase headcounts
- Data shows that 63% of employees value career progression as their best retention strategy, while only 36% of employers offer this
- 43% of employers offer benefits packages to stay competitive in the marketplace, yet over half of employees are not satisfied with their benefit package (56%) and of that number 23% are dissatisfied
- Less than a quarter of HR professionals are satisfied in their role
- Only 39% would recommend their employer to a friend
- Salary increases seen by just 36% of respondents, with benefits causing dissatisfaction
- 25% of HR professionals feel insecure in their role.
Watch the video
Download the whitepaper
Interested in reading the full results from Hudson's salary survey? Download the whitepaper here.