Watch our recorded webinar
Hear Debbie Smith, head of client services and Christophe Mallet, head of strategy at Carve Consulting LLP, explore the impact of social technologies on employer brand, the role of communities in identifying and engaging talent, and how your current employees can influence social conversations.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Where social conversations about employers are taking place across the web
- How to manage your reputation as a public sector employer
- How you can influence discussions about your brand
- How to identify internal champions in your organisation who will advocate you to their networks.
- 'Social recruiting for dummies' – register for your e-book now
- 'G-Cloud: How to gain the benefits' – download the PDF here
About Debbie Smith
As head of client services at Carve, Debbie’s focus is on delivering practical and innovative solutions to clients. She manages complex social recruitment and employer branding programmes across the public and private sector and current clients include EY and ManpowerGroup.
About Christophe Mallet
Chris is head of strategy for Carve. By getting under the skin of organisations, bringing strategic thinking and tech knowledge, Chris builds bespoke strategies, seamlessly integrating people, content and technologies to improve business performance.
Sponsored by Oracle
Oracle's global, web-based, application platform is designed for organisations of every size, industry and region. Oracle Human Capital Management has been the HCM solution of choice for over 20 years; with 18,000 customers in 140 countries, and 6,000 of them are working in the cloud.