Hear from some of the most influential business decision-makers, government policy-makers, and innovative thinkers from across the globe, discussing an unbiased, content-driven and business-oriented agenda. Connect and network with over 200 leaders from the worlds of business, politics and society to address LGBT business issues head-on and bring the debate forward on March 23, 2017.
- Can business play a larger role in moving the mark on LGBT rights?
- How are new generations changing the meaning of diversity and forcing companies to rethink their inclusion policies?
- How will a resurgence in populism impact the future of the diversity & inclusion movement?
- What can advocates for LGBT inclusion learn from other groups that have been marginalised?
- What can we learn from case studies of businesses operating in parts of the world where cultures or laws are hostile towards LGBT people?
>> Avail 20% discount on tickets with Code: CHANGE/DC during checkout. (Exclusive offer for Changeboard Members and Subscribers.)
>> For more information or to register for this event, please click below.